Social Forum >> Forum Thread
8 comment(s). Last comment by BobAxelrod33 at Apr 2, 2023 12:23 PM
 Be the first to like this.

Post Reply   Back  
Page 1

BLee
732 posts

Posted by BLee > Feb 21, 2023 10:53 AM | Report Abuse

A very good read, there are more reason beside this 3 reasons. On the hindsight, there are also some reason to stay, for example cheaper housing with comparatively bigger space and affordable sumptuous food. It all boil down to personal decision...

weejayrane123
6 posts

Posted by weejayrane123 > Feb 21, 2023 11:17 AM | Report Abuse

What is Malaysia's brain drain crisis?
An EMIR Research report states that approximately two million Malaysians are living abroad and “they ain't comin back”. This figure has doubled since 2010, and EMIR Research estimates that this talent drain will lower the country's gross domestic product growth by 2% https://krnl.vip/

weejayrane123
6 posts

Posted by weejayrane123 > Feb 21, 2023 11:17 AM | Report Abuse

Malaysia has established itself as one of the most trade-friendly countries in the world, exporting a competitive range of products and services to more than 200 countries and territories around the world. https://pgsharp.org/

wadephillip
2 posts

Posted by wadephillip > Apr 1, 2023 11:09 PM | Report Abuse

There are various reasons why Malaysians may choose to leave the country, but the top three reasons are often cited as economic opportunities, political instability, and a better quality of life abroad. Many Malaysians feel that they have limited career advancement opportunities or face high living costs in Malaysia, which prompts them to seek better prospects overseas. Political uncertainty and social tensions are also factors that contribute to a sense of disillusionment among some Malaysians. Finally, some Malaysians may opt to leave the country for better access to healthcare, education, and other quality of life factors.
https://digitalworldgiant.com/

wadephillip
2 posts

Posted by wadephillip > Apr 1, 2023 11:14 PM | Report Abuse

There are various reasons why Malaysians are leaving, but the top three reasons are usually related to economic opportunities, political stability, and social issues.
guiderman.com

Sslee
4567 posts

Posted by Sslee > Apr 2, 2023 10:45 AM | Report Abuse

"When I first started working as an engineer in 1993, my salary was RM1,800. My son graduated in 2019 and joined a private company as an engineer too. His salary is RM2,300.

"Can you imagine, in the span of almost 30 years, the increment has been so minimal. How can we expect to retain our professionals?"

My starting salarly as an engineer was RM 1,000 in 1986.
In 1991 after 5 year working experience, I join Tioxide Malaysia and working in kemaman Terengganu
In 1996 I rejoin SAB.
In 2001 I join an Indonesia Company PT Musim Mas and started an Oleochemical plant in Medan.

I would not have progress and earned so much more for my family if I remain in Malaysia.

BobAxelrod33
2261 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod33 > Apr 2, 2023 10:54 AM | Report Abuse

What do you expect from Graduates that have broken English, cannot do simple Maths and cannot understand simple theories of Newton, Einstein nor architecture drawings?

BobAxelrod33
2261 posts

Posted by BobAxelrod33 > Apr 2, 2023 12:23 PM | Report Abuse

Which boss in the world would want to pay top dollar for graduates that cannot even spell their own name?????

No need to compare salaries as the world has left this country standing still........NO?

Post Reply   Back  
Page 1

TOP ARTICLES

1. Titillating & keeping Malaysians on the edge: ‘Striptease’ act unfolding in Putrajaya? save malaysia!
2. Special Economic Zone with Singapore will transform Johor and unleash its economic potential, says Maybank IB save malaysia!
3. Johor to become most economically developed state, says Anwar save malaysia!
4. 馬來西亞擁有豐富的原物料資源,未來幾年有望晉升高收入國家?2026年是關鍵一年? - 窮奢極欲 Good Articles to Share
5. Zafrul: There are factual errors in Zahid’s affidavit about sighting ex-Agong’s arrest order for Najib save malaysia!
6. Explain 'series of contracts' for Farhash-linked company, says PN save malaysia!
7. Slower US Fed pivot weakens rate-cut bets across emerging Asia Good Articles to Share
8. IMF lifts growth forecast for the world economy Good Articles to Share
APPS
I3 Messenger
Individual or Group chat with anyone on I3investor
MQ Trader
Stock Screener using Technical and Fundamental criteria
MQ Affiliate
Join the MQ Affiliate Program today to earn rewards

184  745  567  877 

ActiveGainersLosers
Top 10 Active Counters
 NameLastChange