30 comment(s). Last comment by uncensored at Jan 21, 2022 3:15 PM
 Be the first to like this.

Post Reply   Back  
Page 1

uncensored
2694 posts

Posted by uncensored > Jan 19, 2022 9:25 PM | Report Abuse

震驚! 中國疫情死亡人數與官方數據偏差17000%! 《經濟學人》新數據模型揭秘中國疫情死亡人數的內幕!【20220115】
步入2022,我們已經與新冠病毒共存2年了,回想起疫情爆發初期 武漢的慘狀,再到後來世界爭相追責,要求病毒溯源,直到現在中國死磕“清零”,嚴苛的抗疫措施與西方的“開放”陣營格格不入……這兩年,我們的很多話題都圍繞著疫情,其中,又以中國的疫情尤為受到大家的關注。可能是因為無論我們身在何處,都同是中國人,都心系故鄉的人、故鄉的事。但是有一個問題,我們從未去問、去探究過,最重要的是這個問題根本不可能得出答案,但我一說出來,你一定也很想知道,那就是:中國疫情這兩年,死了多少人?這是一個需要勇氣去想的問題,要是放在以前,沒人知道中國究竟死了多少人,可是現在,隨著時間的流逝,塵封的歷史,似乎正在被安排要一步一步揭開了。這2年,一直有科學家在研究新冠大流行下的真實死亡人數,這些科學家們通過收集全世界能收集到的所有相關數據,研究、建模、比對,希望能夠對人類戰胜新冠做出科研上的貢獻,比如想知道遏制病毒傳播的最佳方式是什麼?比如如何才能降低感染、住院、和死亡水平?而要想回答這些問題,Covid的死亡率是一個關鍵的指標。於是,繞不開的死亡率,牽引著他們嘗試揭開中國新冠死亡率,這個潘多拉魔盒的一角。今天我們就把這些科學家們的研究整理出來,講給大家聽,請各位屏息以待,收拾好你的勇氣和正氣,我們來看看:中國新冠可能死了多少人?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6ReX-BCi540

AlsvinChangan
699 posts

Posted by AlsvinChangan > Jan 19, 2022 9:33 PM | Report Abuse

Xi Jin Ping given the top honour as FIRST speaker at DAVOS

CHINA overtake USA as world namba 1 economic power

alenac
2614 posts

Posted by alenac > Jan 19, 2022 10:10 PM | Report Abuse

Hollow call by Xi. The western world looked to the USA, not to China for leadership. When Xi called for "openness and inclusiveness" westerners will question how open and inclusive is china in regards to its economic opportunity to others and foreign investors. Even apps and netsites like whatapps, facebook and many more are not allowed in China.

Let's not talk about human rights which is even lower than any 3rd world country.

Tobby
7397 posts

Posted by Tobby > Jan 19, 2022 10:37 PM | Report Abuse

US is failing nation! The world no longer looks to US for leadership! Asean leaders shun US when they tried to intervene in South China Sea dispute! The reason is obvious, US will only destroy Asean just like what US did with so many nations which end up in ruin!
As for Chairman Xi, he tends to say one thing but do another! It's like don't smoke but sell cigaratte anyway! So i don't really trust Chairman Xi as he has his own sinister agenda for the world!
Anyway, for Malaysia, we need to be neutral! We should not take sides at all!
Be like Singapore! A trade friendly nation!

beinvested
2368 posts

Posted by beinvested > Jan 20, 2022 12:04 AM | Report Abuse

The Democrates are working to remain forever in the USA. Their agendas have to be more popular than the Republicans. The Democrates do not have things such as anti the immigrants, kicking out the mothers because the children were borne in the US and soon a law may be passed that any person who has remained in the USA for more than 30 day will be eligible to vote. It sounds unbelievable but that will make sure the Republicans will not be able to make their way back.

Egypt/Pharaoh was destroyed by God. The Greek (Alexander The Great), Roman Empire and even Ottoman also being vanished. What is USA?

Up_again
949 posts

Posted by Up_again > Jan 20, 2022 12:08 AM | Report Abuse

Crap la
Ban Facebook, ban google, ban all the competitors and they say inclusiveness. Lmao
Just war la and flatten middle earth

Up_again
949 posts

Posted by Up_again > Jan 20, 2022 12:50 AM | Report Abuse

So what cock is Xi talking then?

Want2MakeMoney
259 posts

Posted by Want2MakeMoney > Jan 20, 2022 1:59 AM | Report Abuse

Wasted my time reading, thought what ho liao. what is it for us in Malaysia ?

Up_again
949 posts

Posted by Up_again > Jan 20, 2022 8:08 AM | Report Abuse

Surrender your territory in 100 km of sarawak coast

enning22
2867 posts

Posted by enning22 > Jan 20, 2022 10:05 AM | Report Abuse

老红粉,舔共。狗改不了吃屎的习惯。

Lewis Lee
1598 posts

Posted by Lewis Lee > Jan 20, 2022 12:53 PM | Report Abuse

another political propaganda speech keeps playing on and on ..... with distortion of facts , reality and ...
only people as naive and brain-washed as uncle Koon keeps worshiping this dictator !

Tobby
7397 posts

Posted by Tobby > Jan 20, 2022 1:08 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by beinvested > Jan 20, 2022 12:04 AM | Report Abuse

The Democrates are working to remain forever in the USA. Their agendas have to be more popular than the Republicans. The Democrates do not have things such as anti the immigrants, kicking out the mothers because the children were borne in the US and soon a law may be passed that any person who has remained in the USA for more than 30 day will be eligible to vote. It sounds unbelievable but that will make sure the Republicans will not be able to make their way back.

Egypt/Pharaoh was destroyed by God. The Greek (Alexander The Great), Roman Empire and even Ottoman also being vanished. What is USA?

Answer : Like i said, US is failing nation! Democrats are driven by the enlightens! All those LBGT thingy! Black lives matter! Transgender! While flooding US with new migrants! A very low quality migrants!

Tobby
7397 posts

Posted by Tobby > Jan 20, 2022 1:09 PM | Report Abuse

Posted by Up_again > Jan 20, 2022 12:08 AM | Report Abuse

Crap la
Ban Facebook, ban google, ban all the competitors and they say inclusiveness. Lmao
Just war la and flatten middle earth

Answer : Like i said, Chairman Xi will say one thing do another! Talk about freedom in China but no Google, no Facebook, and so forth! But then again, if US social media are allowed, then you see anti CCP rising!

Up_again
949 posts

Posted by Up_again > Jan 20, 2022 2:47 PM | Report Abuse

Apa weed you smoking??

Moscow was the original capital, it was succeeded by Petersburg from the beginning of the 18th century. From the early 20th century onward Moscow again became the capital

Why don’t you say KL is the original capital of China. So that’s why they wanna take everything back

uncensored
2694 posts

Posted by uncensored > Jan 20, 2022 2:53 PM | Report Abuse

Davos Gives a Pass to Xi Jinping's Hypocrisy | Opinion
NIGEL FARAGE , FORMER BREXIT PARTY LEADER AND SENIOR EDITOR-AT-LARGE, "THE DEBATE" ON 1/27/21 AT 4:02 PM EST

The annual gathering of the global elite for the World Economic Forum is being held online this year. Although attendees are not able to meet in person in the Swiss ski resort of Davos, I am sure that they have found ways to let each other know how pleased they are that Donald Trump is safely out of the way in Florida. They never liked Trump. He dared to criticize their beloved global institutions. He refused to play the game. And worst of all, he took on their great friends in China. Perhaps this was why the online jamboree featured an address via Zoom by that perpetually cheerful fellow, President Xi Jinping.

It is important to understand who the Davos crowd are and what motivates them. They are the bosses of global businesses and big banks. They rub shoulders with leading political figures. In many cases, they have occupied these powerful positions for decades. To some degree, their collective decisions and policy stances are followed by aspiring world leaders. Yet for all their talk of global cooperation, of safeguarding the environment and of corporate social responsibility, there is a moral vacuum in their worldview. They think that a nationalist like Trump is a worse human being than the leader of the Chinese Communist Party.

This group must have been thrilled that their star guest from China agreed to address them. The feel-good speech that Xi delivered was straight out of the playbook of trendy global leaders. It was littered with nice phrases such as "giving support to developing nations." The benefits of multilateralism should, Xi said, include "technological exchanges." And, of course, there was the obligatory promise to combat climate change. Because the world continues to be torn to shreds by the COVID-19 crisis, Xi also had a word to say about the pandemic. He boasted, without a trace of irony, that China has sent 36 medical teams out to help struggling nations. No doubt he expected a round of applause and hearty thanks for this selfless mission.

I can only imagine that the lobbyists and the big money men were thrilled by all of this, probably telling themselves that the oration was powerful and historic. Perhaps if they lived in the real world, and if the Davos meeting was to have a semblance of credibility, the WEF organizers might have considered inviting another speaker along to provide a counterweight. I know that they would never ask me to attend but, given the chance, this is how I would have responded:

"I'm sure that the 36 nations given help by China were grateful for that medical assistance, President Xi. Unless I missed something, though, I did not hear a single apology from you for this pandemic which began in very dubious circumstances in Wuhan Province and which your officials tried to cover up. Despite this oversight, I am sure that your calls for removing trade barriers and opening up the world economy have gone down very well with the delegates. With that in mind, should I take it that the vindictive and punitive tariffs placed on Australia by your government will be removed forthwith? As for your worries about climate change, can I assume that they mean you will personally undertake to stop building scores of new coal-fired power stations in China every year? On the topic of responsibility, you are a leading member of the international community. Yet your support for the rule of law and trust in global institutions does seem to be at odds with your treatment of the Uighur Muslims in your country. Would you care to explain what you know of the detention camps in Xinjiang in which an estimated 1 million people are currently incarcerated? While we all know that there was some antipathy between yourself and Donald Trump's administration, one of its final acts was to describe your treatment of this group as genocide. What do you have to say to that?"

uncensored
2694 posts

Posted by uncensored > Jan 20, 2022 2:53 PM | Report Abuse

Don't expect any of these questions to be asked by a single online attendee at Davos, of course. Most of them are happy to turn a blind eye to China's considerable crimes. Others are in their pay in one way or another. The rest don't seem to have a problem with China at all. Just consider the words of German chancellor Angela Merkel, who said this week: "I don't think it would do justice to many societies if we were to say this is the United States and over there is China and we are grouping around either the one or the other. This is not my understanding of how things ought to be." Merkel sees no difference between America and China.

That is why it is vital that the Republican Party and populist movements across the world keep raising these issues and keep up the pressure on China. Be under no illusion: communist China is the biggest threat to our way of life in the West. The Davos crowd is simply too blind to see it.

NEWSWEEK SUBSCRIPTION OFFERS >
Nigel Farag

uncensored
2694 posts

Posted by uncensored > Jan 20, 2022 2:54 PM | Report Abuse

Write a comment..Don't expect any of these questions to be asked by a single online attendee at Davos, of course. Most of them are happy to turn a blind eye to China's considerable crimes. Others are in their pay in one way or another. The rest don't seem to have a problem with China at all. Just consider the words of German chancellor Angela Merkel, who said this week: "I don't think it would do justice to many societies if we were to say this is the United States and over there is China and we are grouping around either the one or the other. This is not my understanding of how things ought to be." Merkel sees no difference between America and China.

That is why it is vital that the Republican Party and populist movements across the world keep raising these issues and keep up the pressure on China. Be under no illusion: communist China is the biggest threat to our way of life in the West. The Davos crowd is simply too blind to see it.

NEWSWEEK SUBSCRIPTION OFFERS >
Nigel Farage is senior editor-at-large of Newsweek's "The Debate" platform.

The views expressed in this article are the writer's own.

https://www.newsweek.com/davos-gives-pass-xi-jinpings-hypocrisy-opinion-1564950

aleesya
87 posts

Posted by aleesya > Jan 20, 2022 8:22 PM | Report Abuse

KY. You are great supporter of China. Hurray...

beinvested
2368 posts

Posted by beinvested > Jan 20, 2022 8:42 PM | Report Abuse

Communism was founded in the West/Germany, Marxism later being adopted in Russia (Lenin). China adopted communism as an ideology to organize the socioeconomic situation, which gained the support from the people where poverty was so rampant through out China then.

Russia communism transferred to China with the support from Russia.

Today, the West preferred to champion the ideology of democracy over communism.
But communism is no longer a threat to the West.

China is unlikely to be so powerful now if it is still under the administration of the Ching Dynasty or the Kuomintang. China had conveniently adopted communism and the idea of common ownership and erasing the social classes among the people during civil war have really attracted the peasants and poor.

China is not a threat to the West but...
In recent years, plenty of refugees from Syria/Middle east have entered Germany and France. When you look at France, which group of people is gaining prominence more and more? Germany, during the last Chancellor, plenty was absorbed into Germany. Europe is already being taken over.

Who destabilized the Middle east then that have caused many swam to enter Europe and to take over in time to come?

Fighting Russia, the West is also head on the armies of Russia that got many Muslim soldiers.

uncensored
2694 posts

Posted by uncensored > Jan 20, 2022 8:47 PM | Report Abuse

beinvested never read about the history of CPC in China ka...

My question to you

1. What are the result of Mao's common prosperity policy ?

2. Does the policy of Mao continued after he passed away?

3. Why the Deng policy worked ?

4. Why is Deng new policy ?

Up_again
949 posts

Posted by Up_again > Jan 20, 2022 8:51 PM | Report Abuse

No need to talk so much crap. This round, Japan is on the same side.

beinvested
2368 posts

Posted by beinvested > Jan 20, 2022 9:14 PM | Report Abuse

1. Mao 's policy managed to reunite the people from across the country to successfully defeated KMT...lands belonged to the rich were taken over by the government. Then, even after the civil war, the communist gov was still so poor. Poverty. Famine.

2. There were internal power struggle after the demise of Mao and his policies were continued for some while and later started to reform especially when Deng have stepped in.

3. Deng adopted the open market policy versus "close door" policy..to trade internationally. China is a big market, so the rest of the world participated. Inflow of foreign exchange is more than the outflow. Just tourism alone, how many tourists visited the Great Wall?

4. He has a vision. To conduct business transactions with the rest of the world.

uncensored
2694 posts

Posted by uncensored > Jan 20, 2022 9:23 PM | Report Abuse

beinvested
1. Wrong answer. I am talking about his common prosperity policy.

2. Wrong answer. Yes or No please ?

3. Wrong answer. My question is Why the Deng policy worked ?

4. What is Deng new policy all about ?

Zxvvbn
20 posts

Posted by Zxvvbn > Jan 21, 2022 1:39 PM | Report Abuse

Why are you talking about stuff that happened 30-40 years ago? how is that relevant to the present day?

uncensored
2694 posts

Posted by uncensored > Jan 21, 2022 1:51 PM | Report Abuse

Zxvvbn this show that you don't understand the history of China. U need to understand how they works & CPC ideology behind them as they CPC are still ruling China till now.

uncensored
2694 posts

Posted by uncensored > Jan 21, 2022 1:53 PM | Report Abuse

If now they no longer existed in China then their history will no longer essential but still important to serve as a warninbg what they can do to others in the past.

DonLee
470 posts

Posted by DonLee > Jan 21, 2022 1:55 PM | Report Abuse

We should stay committed to openness and inclusiveness instead of being closed off and exclusionary.????

can you check what CCP did in china against those who voice out their diff opinions ? lived so long you , read dead book only.

AlsvinChangan
699 posts

Posted by AlsvinChangan > Jan 21, 2022 2:24 PM | Report Abuse

Live in Malaysia butt dont understand

"" openness and inclusiveness ""

NEP is "" openness and inclusiveness ""

Up_again
949 posts

Posted by Up_again > Jan 21, 2022 2:32 PM | Report Abuse

Xi fanboys that support everything he says but when the same thing is done here, bising selected persecution

uncensored
2694 posts

Posted by uncensored > Jan 21, 2022 3:15 PM | Report Abuse

Aslvin you lived in a country that far better than China la. U should try to live in China for few years in China then you will realise how CPC treated you. Especially those who don't have any connection at all.

Post Reply   Back  
Page 1
APPS
I3 Messenger
Individual or Group chat with anyone on I3investor
MQ Trader
Perform Technical & Fundamental Analysis on Stocks
MQ Affiliate
Earn rewards by referring your friends

328  714  581  750 

ActiveGainersLosers
Top 10 Active Counters