i'm interested in OMH as well.

Tan KW
1407 posts

Posted by Tan KW > Mar 1, 2022 12:12 AM | Report Abuse

very impressive.

limko
62 posts

Posted by limko > Mar 1, 2022 9:42 AM | Report Abuse

Many people misconstrued MPI as Tech stocks which I supposed that was why MPI was beaten badly in this Tech Crunch. I went in a little MPI for its Silicon Carbide instead, perhaps many people don't realize this silicon carbide is their big venture into EV.

The same for OMH which they are venturing into Silicon Metal Processing in Samalaju... small stake only because this venture would take off at latter of the year or next in 2023, moroever because of their mining expiry in Australia.

limko
62 posts

Posted by limko > Mar 1, 2022 9:46 AM | Report Abuse

Mr Tan KW, can you please so kindly guide and advise how to update my portfolio to reflect the dividend pay-out for this February earnings reported (QR) as well the bonus issue for PMBtech. Also please advise how I can utilize the cash balance available in my portfolio for share purchase.

Tan KW
1407 posts

Posted by Tan KW > Mar 1, 2022 9:55 AM | Report Abuse

@limko you can find the details here https://klse.i3investor.com/blogs/stock_pick_2022/2021-12-27-story-h1596428352-Stock_Pick_Contest_Year_2022_How_it_works_Please_submit_after_31_Dec_20.jsp

- dividend, stock split, bonus issue, etc.... will be recorded and it will be part of your profit, i will share you the edit access for your portfolio(see the following screenshot), and you can add in the transaction accordingly. Please state the comments on your portfolio after you have included dividends, stock splits, bonus issues, etc.... for updating / tracking purposes. [please don't modify your buy transactions to make sure we follow the buy & hold rule of the game ]

- In the event that you have excess cash in your portfolio (from the dividends based on payment date), you can reinvest and buy more stocks (can be existing or new provided the maximum is 10) based on the closing price. You should able to create a buy transaction once I share you the access). On the same note, please leave comments on your portfolio after you have made further purchases updating /tracking purposes. [Note: I will not able to help to maintain all portfolios. By participating in this competition, you should agree to take care of your own portfolio.]
- How to Add a Transaction? Click the [Add Transaction] button as attached photo in your portfolio and choose the Transaction Type Accordingly.

limko
62 posts

Posted by limko > Mar 1, 2022 9:59 AM | Report Abuse

Mr Tan KW, thank you so much for the guide. Have a nice trading day in Bursa, cheers.

🏄‍♂️我亲吻了河床 🦓懂了知黑守白
14784 posts

Posted by 🏄‍♂️我亲吻了河床 🦓懂了知黑守白 > May 1, 2022 12:28 PM | Report Abuse

Thank you limko
Fir the feed back of above.

🏄‍♂️我亲吻了河床 🦓懂了知黑守白
14784 posts

Posted by 🏄‍♂️我亲吻了河床 🦓懂了知黑守白 > May 1, 2022 12:39 PM | Report Abuse

Hi ! Limko

MSC to book on the LME boon , as far as I can see
It's coming qtr result will be good given the Lme future price remain high of usd$39000 averagely.

Wondering how far can MSC go ?
Basing my own calculation in 2022
MSC should conservatively at least $5.44 to $7.48
At the back of averagely Lme of $39000/-.

Post Reply   Back  
Page 1

TOP ARTICLES

1. Special Economic Zone with Singapore will transform Johor and unleash its economic potential, says Maybank IB save malaysia!
2. Johor to become most economically developed state, says Anwar save malaysia!
3. 馬來西亞擁有豐富的原物料資源,未來幾年有望晉升高收入國家?2026年是關鍵一年? - 窮奢極欲 Good Articles to Share
4. Zafrul: There are factual errors in Zahid’s affidavit about sighting ex-Agong’s arrest order for Najib save malaysia!
5. Explain 'series of contracts' for Farhash-linked company, says PN save malaysia!
6. Titillating & keeping Malaysians on the edge: ‘Striptease’ act unfolding in Putrajaya? save malaysia!
7. Slower US Fed pivot weakens rate-cut bets across emerging Asia Good Articles to Share
8. IMF lifts growth forecast for the world economy Good Articles to Share
APPS
I3 Messenger
Individual or Group chat with anyone on I3investor
MQ Trader
View candlestick stock charts with Technical indicators
MQ Affiliate
Be rewarded by being an MQ Affiliate

328  714  581  750 

ActiveGainersLosers
Top 10 Active Counters
 NameLastChange